- Set a reasonable expectation for the car you can afford right now--not your dream vehicle. With time, and cosistent payments, you'll work your way toward that shiny SUV, truck, or hybrid you really want!
- Be aware of how your bi-weekly payments and interest will affect your budget--ask questions of the financial specialists at Easton Motors when you're unsure how your new used car purchase will effect your overall spending.
3. Consider saving up to make a better down payment so that your overall monthly expense is less. Larger down payments mean less required financing, and typically better financing terms.
4. Come prepared! Remember that lenders need to see proof of employment, as well as a list of personal recommendations, before they can begin to process your financial package. The more prepared you are in the beginning, the more likely you will be able to drive off the lot in your car the day first see it.
5. If you're in the middle of a financial down-turn, or have suffered financial hardship in the past, don't assume that you're beyond help: know that there are financial instutions and lenders who believe that you're worth a second, third, or even fourth chance. At Easton Motors, we understand that life is full of complications and unexpected emergenies and life events. Know that when it comes to financing a car with bad credit in Wisconsin, we go above and beyond to fight for your transportation needs
To find out how our financing program has helped thousands of other individuals just like you, please schedule an appointment at any one of our five Wisconsin used car campuses today!